Today is my fifth day of thanks and I refuse to run out of things to be thankful for! I am so blessed.
- My wonderful and loving and supportive grandparents! I will miss them very much this weekend.
- I may have said this before, but I’m so thankful for my parents! They mean so much to me. They support me in every decision I make, even when I change my mind frequently! I love you, Mom and Dad! And I love our phone calls, and I cannot wait to see you next month.
- I am so thankful to have a warm coat, hat, and gloves with the sub-zero temps coming up here in Utah this week! There are so many who do not have access to proper clothing this time of year. If you have extra coats, or can afford to buy them, find a clothing bank or coat drive near you – it’s so important!
- I am very thankful that I do not have to pay for the propane to heat my house! THANK YOU, NPS, for giving me a free place to live and keeping me warm!
- I am so thankful that I have a wonderful person to talk to each evening, even if that person is across the country.
- I am so thankful for the opportunity to spend thanksgiving with some amazing people on Thursday – my neighbors have adopted me and they rock.
- I am thankful for all the opportunities this internship in Utah has offered me – I will leave Dinosaur in February with more skills than when I arrived, and six months of experience under my belt – and THAT, my friends, is what internships are all about!
I want to add 2 things:
1. Diabetes update: I had NO numbers above 200 today, according to Dexcom. I really think that tool is magic to my diabetes. I gotta figure this sensor issue out because I NEEDS IT!
2. Please stay safe this weekend! We’re supposed to get a blizzard overnight here in Utaloradoming land (That’s Utah/Colorado/Wyoming, like that?), and I can only imagine it’s headed east!