I am eternally thankful for:
- My family and friends who make up my amazing support system
- The Diabetes Online Community for diabetes support when no one else understands
- Fredrick Banting and Charles Best, and their work that resulted in my life today.
- Advanced technology – making better diabetes care possible, and making it possible to communicate with people with diabetes all over the world
- Being blessed enough to be able to eat until I can’t move on thanksgiving
- My amazing parents for allowing me to live under their roof and eat their food and their help with my diabetes costs
- Living in a country where I enjoy numerous freedoms that I might not have elsewhere in the world
- All of the men and women who keep this country safe and fight for me to keep those freedoms
- That despite my chronic illness, I am healthy and happy
Happy Thanksgiving, bloggies. I am thankful for you, my readers, too!
(Sorry I’ve been absent this month. Normal stuff happens).
Lots to be thankful for (even belated into December), including a great new blog masthead!!! Looks great, Sarah! Hope you’re well and all’s good.